Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

Molly – 5 year old female West Highland Terrier

Hi I’m Molly, a 5 year old Westie. I can live with dogs and cats and enjoy being around children. I love having a bath and being brushed. I spent 5 years living outside so I still need help with my toilet training as I’d never lived in a home before I never knew that I should go outside I am getting there. I now love being inside and sleeping on the sofa, but in the nights I prefer to sleep in my own bed.

I’ve learnt to walk very well on a lead and I love my walks but can get a bit skittish if I encounter something new that frightens me. But I’m eager to learn. I’m looking for a forever home where there is another resident dog and with someone that is willing to carry on working on training and confidence, I’m a very shy little girl due to my past experciences and do take a time to trust but once I know that your caring and kind I’ll love a cwtch on your lap . I can only be left for short periods of time.

If you think you can offer me a forever spot on your sofa please get in touch with Welsh poundies. Home check and adoption fee apply.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2BUDT5V
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments