Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bicho – 3-5 year old male Cross-Breed

My name is Bicho, a 3-5 year old male Cross-Breed. I’m just a wee guy and I don’t know what went wrong. One day after Christmas my Dad called my name and told me to jump in the car. He said we were going for a run. After a while the car stopped at a big grey building and we got out the car- my Dad took my into a reception area and I could see him at the desk. I thought we were at the vets – but then I saw him sign a paper and he turned and walked away-out the door and got in his car. I was led away behind a big metal door and the noise of all the other dogs was terrifying.

I was thrown into a metal cell and the door was banged shut behind me. I was so cold and had no toys or blankets- I cried myself to sleep. A nice lady in Scotland saw my picture and read my sad story. She has a group of helpers. They paid the big grey building to help get me out. I’m waiting on my passport and vaccinations but Iv been told I’m travelling to Great Britain- it sounds so grand. I hope it’s great for me. They tell me I need an adopter so I’m asking you today – can you give me a second chance? I’m a good boy and I’ll love you forever. I’ll be loyal and affectionate and no bother. They describe me as a sweet boy that gets on with other dogs.

The lady in Scotland needs a check of your house to make sure it’s safe for me and some help with my costs called an adoption fee. Please don’t let me wait….. I’ll be the best boy I can for you.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2nrdzLo
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments