Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mali – 2 year old female Lurcher Cross

My name is Mali the Lurcher cross lad, I’m 2 years young, microchipped, vaccinated, fine with other dogs yet a little unsure of myself at first. I came into the care of the kind people at the sanctuary having been passed from pillar to post even though I’m such a good boy. I’ve settled down since I’ve arrived and realise that I’m lovable and enjoy the company of tender hearted humans who come to walk me; in fact, now I’ve grown in confidence, I relish being petted and exercised longing to find my own permanent place and basket where I can finally be myself at last.

Ring ARC and ask for Mali as I’ll be waiting for that all important call that will make me the devoted pet I’m so longing to be; situated South east England, Herts.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2BGyjDm
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments