Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to speed up wound healing, reduce pain and the use of antibiotics

And what role does fruit play in healing?

Wound and skin healing is one of the areas of medicine where people make numerous mistakes! In fact, some of the most commonly used conventional methods of healing skin and treating wounds actually slow down healing and increase scarring.

For the longest time, I wanted to record a video on how to heal wounds, insect bites, skin irritation and fungal infections naturally, yet there was one problem. Even if I recorded such a video on wound healing, many online channels and social media sites would not let me share images due to their content guidelines and regulations.

However, I took this “wound” ban on social media as a challenge and came up with the idea of using fruit to demonstrate natural wound and skin care.

[[advertisement product="skinspray-ad" /]]

Long before I formulated Skin Spray 18 years ago, I noticed that the chemical soaps used in veterinary practice slowed down wound healing. Antibiotic resistance and the proliferation of superbugs was another big problem. When I first launched Skin Spray it was called “Healing Solution” but the regulators didn’t like the name and we had to change it.

I have never been very good at raving about my own formulas, instead, you can check out why Skin Spray has 5-star customer rating and read the reviews. However, I must confess that I never travel without a bottle of Skin Spray in my bag and have some extra for others, just in case.

Last year, when I slashed the skin on my head with a surfboard, I shared the pictures presented below but I never showed you how to care for a wound or why scabs slow down healing in a video until now.

As promised, below is a new video on natural wound care that applies to animals, babies and adults. No animals were hurt 🐶 during the recording and we ate the fruit props afterwards! :-)

Also, my team and I added a little lightheartedness and humour in the fruit healing procedure and used the hashtag #HealMoreThanYourBanana in the natural wound healing campaign.

In this video you will learn:
1. How Skin Spray was born
2. What conventional healing methods you should avoid
3. How to clean wounds
4. Key principles of natural wound healing

Click on the image below to watch now!

© Dr. Peter Dobias, DVM 



from Dr. Dobias Natural Healing - Articles http://bit.ly/2UdMpJG
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments