Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

Xena – 7 year old female Collie Cross

Xena is a 7 year old female Collie Cross who needs a very special home with people who have experience with collies or rescue dogs. I am incredibly intelligent (I’m part collie so this is a given!) and require a lot of mental stimulation. I like to go hunting for treats with my nose – I’m a quick learner and enjoy showing off my high IQ, and I love tennis balls, best toy in the world!

It’s important that I’m allowed to do things in my own time so I’m looking for an adult only home, with someone who has lots of time and patience to work with me building up my confidence and helping me to relax and bond through positive experiences. Ideally I would suit a rural home – a farm or smallholding – and I can possibly live with cats and male dogs.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2PiHmFu
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments