Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

Teddy – 12 year old male Jack Russell Terrier

My name is Teddy and I am a 12 year old teeny tiny Jack Russell Terrier. Unfortunately my Dad is not allowed pets in his property so I am looking for my fur ever home. I would like to be the only dog in my new home and I cannot live with cats. I am very good with children and am visited regularly by little people aged 6 years and over.

I am house trained and fine to be left for a few hours, and am not destructive. I love cuddles on the sofa and would suit an active retired person. I tend to be a typical Jack Russell Terrier in that I will bark at dogs when I am on the lead but have been fine meeting dogs offlead and have had other dogs come in to the house without any issues.

Even though I am an older dog I still love my walks and have so much love to give to my new family!



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2PRYe3P
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments